Stihl BGA 56 Battery Powered Leaf Blower from J&I Power Equipment
- Browse Vouchers
Quiet but Powerful!
This battery-powered handheld blower bundle comes standard with battery and charger, and combines great power and long run times. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
Part of the STIHL Lightning Battery System™ line of products, the BGA 56 combines STIHL performance and exceptional value. Its powerful motor delivers air speeds of 100 mph and an air flow of 353 cfm at the nozzle. It features an adjustable tube to fit different user heights for enhanced comfort. Clear a sidewalk, seven football fields long, on a single charge with this STIHL AK Series handheld blower. The BGA 56 is also just 7.3 lbs. (including battery) for easy portability and maneuverability. And when you're done, hang it on the wall from its onboard hanging slot.
- The STIHL COMPACT cordless power system devices are so quiet you don't even need ear protection.
AK 20 battery
- Compact lithium-ion battery for the COMPACT cordless power system with a voltage of 36 V and a capacity of 118 Wh. Battery life depends on the device type. With charge level indicator (LED). Compatible with AL 101, AL 100, AL 300 and AL 500 chargers.
AL 101 charger
- Charger for the STIHL COMPACT cordless power system. With operating mode indicator (LED) and cable tie with Velcro tape. The charger can be wall mounted if required.
Length-adjustable blower tube
- The BGA 56 blower tube can be adjusted to the height of the user with 3 settings. This prevents blowing force being needlessly lost if the device is held too far off the ground.
Intermediate battery position in the device
- The battery can be inserted into the device in 2 stages. In the first locking stage – the intermediate position – the battery is secured in the device but does not touch the contacts in the device. In the second locking stage – the operating position – the battery is completely inserted and touches the contacts in the device.
- A hanging eye is built into the handle housing to allow the appliance to be hung securely on the wall.
- The soft grip absorbs some of the vibrations and is extremely easy to grip.
- All the elements for operating the engine control functions and the safety locking lever are at your fingertips. This makes operation easy and reliable – regardless of whether you are right or left-handed.
|Vibration level right||2,5 m/s²|
|Sound power level||91 dB(A)|
|Max. air throughput||750 m³/h|
|Air throughput||600 m³/h|
|Sound pressure level||79 dB(A)|
|Blowing force||9 N|
|Air speed||45 m/s|
|Max. airspeed||54 m/s|
|Battery life AK 10||up to 10 min|
|Battery life AK 20||up to 20 min|
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion COMPACT|
Voucher Terms and Conditions
Pick up at J&I Power Equipment.
Vouchers have no cash value and expire Feb. 28th, 2020 unless stated otherwise. Gift cards have no expiration. For physical items, winning bidder to contact business within 30 days of auction to arrange for pick-up. Please read complete list of terms and conditions for any additional circumstance.View T & C's